[PD] pd~: can't stat ...

flok at xaok.org flok at xaok.org
Sun Mar 23 18:47:40 CET 2014

hi,

when testing egregore i encountered a problem with an instrument which
uses pd~ object.

log reads:
pd~ version 0.2
error: pd~: can't stat /usr/lib/pd-extended

how can i resolve that problem? i am using pd-extended 0.43.4 from
aur.archlinux.org.
it would be great if someone could give me a hint..

thx
flo