[PD] ANN: New Pd-L2Ork x86_64 and Raspberry Pi 20140319 release candidate

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:23:05 CET 2014

On Mon, 2014-03-24 at 09:51 -0400, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

[...]
> At the same time, I also don't want to create
> extra work for you or anyone else, so to cut my monologue short, if you
> and/or the community so desire, I will stop posting any further
> announcements on any pd list, so as not to annoy you (and possibly others).

I don't feel disturbed at all and I'm interested to get notifications
like this in the future. Pd-l2ork announcements certainly belong here
(why wouldn't they? Pd vanilla and Pd-extended is also discussed here).

Though while not being him,  I'm pretty sure IOhannes feels the same
way. What you feel to be negativity is probably really only about
technical aspects. Anyway, your post shows difficulties people might
have by using the pd-announce mailing list and it's certainly a good
thing to bring those problems up. Once there is clarity and agreement on
the rules, it shouldn't be too difficult to successfully send
announcements.

Roman