[PD] pduino

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:34:29 CET 2014

On Mon, 2014-03-24 at 19:19 +0100, rolfm at dds.nl wrote:
> i'm trying to use Pduino-0.5 and/or pduino-master (from reduzent)
> with Windows 7 and Arduino Uno.
>
> i don't get anything with [info( or [firmware( or [version(.
>
> it's possible to pulse all outputs,
> i.e. it's visible on Led13.
>
> toggling Led13 in Pduino only gives a short flash on the Led.
>
> the GUI in pduino-master seems to do nothing, except connecting
> through [comport]
>
> what am i missing?

Pduino assumes there is the Firmata firmware installed on the Arduino
board. I _think_ many recent Arduinos come with the Firmata firmware
pre-installed. If that is not the case, you can install it yourself with
the Arduino IDE.

If [firmware( returns nothing, I would guess there is no Firmata
installed. If you are sure Firmata is installed, please give us more
details:

* Version of Firmata ?
* Board model?
* Pd distro / version?