[PD] patch wanted: loop station

puredata at 11h11.com puredata at 11h11.com
Thu Mar 27 06:18:30 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm struggling at making my own loop station solution inside pd. I'm
trying to mimic SooperLooper, that is:

- multiple sync options
- multiple quantize options
+ something i am not sure SooperLooper do: cross-fading begin/end of
loop to avoid glitches.

I have code a patch, but it is very messy (1 abstraction for master, x
abstractions for slaves). I am using xrecord & xgroove (for
crossing-fading start / end). The patch is kind of working but I am
getting glitches when starting and stopping the recording (I think it
was okay when using a bigger jack buffer - (I am now at 64...)).

Thanks!