[PD] patch wanted: loop station

puredata at 11h11.com puredata at 11h11.com
Thu Mar 27 10:09:49 CET 2014

Not sure exactly what is making the click / glitch in my patches. I
think the fact that I bring down the jack buffer to 64 didn't help...
but I cannot be sure.

I am still looking the archive / search engine to find a loop station
in pd, but so far I found only basic implementation (no sync, no
quantize, no cross-fade).

I am sharing my workinprogress, but it's based on xgroove~ / xrecord~
(didn't find other solution for cross-fading between beginning &
ending of a table).

It would be nice to have a solid loop station in PD.

à+