[PD] patch wanted: loop station

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Thu Mar 27 12:23:15 CET 2014

hello roman,

  there are several ways to sync audio loops, in most methods we try to
read audio samples in a way that they are in sync by changing read speed
or chunk size, or stretching it with fft, or by making slices with
bonk~'s attack detection.

  The last methods allows to quantize sound by forcing a slice to be
played on a timecode which is given by the size of the loop divided into
sixteenthes, something like this, each slice could eventually be
stretched to fit the timecode.