[PD] windows and script

Nicolas Lhommet nlhommet at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 16:15:09 CEST 2014

Hello Philippe,

[motex/system] in Pd extended can execute DOS commands, but you have to
deal with the DOS path :

You can modify it in System/Advanced properties -> Environment Variables ->
System variables -> Path
Or you can simply put your scripts in the same folder than the patch you
'double-click' to launch Pd.

After that, "start" dos command is useful to launch executables and
scripts in a separate, non-blocking shell.

a+
Nicolas Lhommet