[PD] [OT] Multichannel output with presonus firepod on windows, how?

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 07:55:29 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I'm not too familiar with using dedicated audio interfaces on Windows, but
I find myself trying to get more than two channels to output on Windows in
Pd with a Presonus Firepod, and all it allows for is stereo. Instead of one
device that has 10 ins and 10 outs, I get 5 devices that each have 2 ins
and 2 and outs.  This is not what I need. On both mac and linux you're
given a single device with the correct number of channels, but not on
windows?

Does anyone know how to achieve multichannel i/o on windows with a device
like this?

cheers,
Rich