[PD] [PD-announce] [JOB] Pure Data Guru for Early Stage Startup - EEG Sonification

Mikey Siegel mikey at biofluent.com
Fri Mar 28 22:51:13 CET 2014

BioFluent Technologies <http://biofluent.com/> is a Santa Cruz, CA based
early stage startup developing a consumer technology centered around the
sonification of brain waves (EEG data).  We are creating a soundtrack for
the mind that needs to be appealing to a mainstream audience.  We're
looking for someone with a background in Pure Data who can work with
electronic musicians (or independently) to create badass, totally immersive
generative musical experiences.  Signal processing / math skills are a
plus.  We are initially looking for short term contract work, but this may
eventually lead to a part-time or full-time position.

Please contact Mikey Siegel [mikey at biofluent.com] for more info.
Also check out:
http://www.biofluent.com/hearnow/
http://www.artistsonart.net/mikey-siegel-beau-silver/