[PD] Alternatives to arraycopy

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 17:17:25 CEST 2014

I used some simple data mining techniques to infer the following: you didn't actually test those objects in a patch before writing your response.

[ads based on this inference go here]

-Jonathan

On Monday, March 31, 2014 9:05 AM, Miller Puckette <msp at ucsd.edu> wrote:

Just play it (tabplay~) into the other one (tabrecord~).  You can do this
at many times 'normal' speed if you want by putting it in a subpatch
with a high sample rate.

cheers
Miller