[PD] Pd-L2Ork [pd~] using real adc

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Apr 1 04:18:13 CEST 2014

Thanks for the report. What is the exact expected behavior and what is
inside the pd~ abstraction?

BTW, I think the problem with the other issue is that ii is a synonym for
init and I think I had this problem before where an object needs to be
instantiated before its synonym is accepted. It may have been fixed upstream
since the fork in which case I missed it.