[PD] [qlist] and locality

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 08:38:16 CEST 2014

On Wed, 2014-04-02 at 20:49 -0300, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> By the way, haven't been really able to make it work well with
> [textfile]. If you get a symbol with $0-symbol from a text file, you
> can't use it to work as an address for [send].

Miller proposed to use the new [text] class introduced in 0.45, not the
old [textfile]. I haven't checked myself, but according to him this
would solve all your trouble as it allows - if I understand correctly -
to take literal $0 strings that get expanded only at reading time. (Is
that what you meant, Miller?)

Roman