[PD] Soundfiler not behaving as expected

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 7 03:00:25 CEST 2014

Sure enough.  I'd better go back and put out a bug-fix on 0.45 - there's
now a 0.45-5test1 on http://msp.ucsd.edu/software.html that should fix
the problem (and do another thing that's an afterthought - enabling jack
in the compiled Mac release).

can you try it and see if it fixes the AIFF file writing problem?

thanks
Miller