[PD] can [bp~] be obtained with biquad coefficients?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 14:59:42 CEST 2014

Hi, that is the way I'm pointing to. I know of those but it's a bit more
complicated than that. Those bypass fiters have zero values of -1 and 1,
while [bp~] has only pole values. So my question is if I can achieve [bp~]
by only turning the zero values of -1 and 1 to 0. I actually tried it and
it didn't seem to do the trick.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I don't know. It'd solve my issue if I
could have [bp~] as biquad coefficients. But if not, I'd need some
guidelines on how to plot the frequency response in the same way as
[filterview] or [mmb.filterplot] plot the biquad coefficients.

Cheers