[PD] PD List (GEM VideoSynth)

Jack jack at rybn.org
Wed Apr 16 10:55:40 CEST 2014

Hello Nick,

Don't forget to reply to all. That could be interresting for other
people on this list.
The document you sent is now a patch (attached).
But what can we do with it ? There is only a single object [video_synth]
on the canvas. It seems to be an abstraction, right ?
You have to send us the patch AND the abstraction.
And where are other objects like [gemwin] ? We are talking about Gem, no ?
++

Jack

06 59 23 94 69 André