[PD] Video problems using GEM

Claire O'Connor oconnc26 at tcd.ie
Thu Apr 17 13:38:02 CEST 2014

Operating System is MacOSX 10.8.5

Pd version is Pd Extended 0.43.4

It would be hard to show in a screenshot what the video looks like but it
is basically a slowed down version of the original that doesn't run
smoothly. The video quality is visible, however.

Here is a screenshot of a patch that I've been using as an example too. The
two toggles are connected to a bang as it runs within a sequence.

Thanks!