[PD] Video problems using GEM

Claire O'Connor oconnc26 at tcd.ie
Thu Apr 17 18:40:19 CEST 2014

I have a metro set to load pictures every 5 seconds so they are constantly
to slow everything down however, as the metro does not bang precisely after
5 seconds, it usually takes longer and is unreliable.

I haven't used pix_buffer before but will have a look into it and hopefully
that should resolve the issue.

Thanks so much again!