[PD] comments with trailing | ?

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 01:01:41 CEST 2014

re: "something less ugly"
http://rosettacode.org/wiki/String_concatenation#LabVIEW
:)

why in the world have I not thought to make an external that you can script
with assembly language?
I mean most modern audio devices have at least 64 programmable
'oscillators' or wave channels if you will.  Even Don Buchla uses digital
oscillators in his modulars nowdays. It's not like we are stuck with
ay-3-8910a drum 3 channel drums.
*twitch