[PD] Chebyshev waveshaper

sebfumaster at aol.com sebfumaster at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 02:30:55 CEST 2014

Hi all,
	If anybody's interested I made a chebyshev wave shaper external. it's on the pd forum http://puredata.hurleur.com/sujet-10371-chebyshev-waveshaper-controlled-signals. I know there's already creb/cheby~ but this is slightly different because you cannot set the "harmonics" but you can control the order with a signal. adjacent orders of polynomial are interpolated with the pd cosine table which I have no idea how to use like the cos~ object but I did it anyway and it seemed to work.

	Suggestions would be appreciated, this is only my 3rd small c program

		-Sebastian