[PD] Console error: 'Out of memory'

Jack jack at rybn.org
Mon Apr 21 21:51:12 CEST 2014

OK.
For a slideshow, i will use [pix_buffer] or [pix_multiimage]... My
preference is for [pix_buffer].
With [pix_buffer], you also need [pix_buffer_read] to select the image
you want to show (see help about these two objects)
But, I think, it is a good idea to reduce the resolution of your
pictures to fit your [gemwin] resolution...
++

Jack