[PD] Trouble understanding pix_buffer

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Apr 22 10:32:17 CEST 2014

On 04/22/2014 01:50 AM, Claire O'Connor wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm having a bit of trouble understanding how to use pix_buffer, pix_read
> and pix_write. Does anyone know of any good tutorials or somewhere online
> that can help to teach me about them?

they work the same as [table], [tabread] and [tabwrite].
btw, "they" being [pix_buffer], [pix_buffer_read] and [pix_buffer_write]
(rather than "pix_write" which is a completely different beast).

the main difference between pix_buffer_* and tab* is, that pix_buffer_*
will only read/write and image from/to the buffer right after the index
(right inlet) has been set.

fgmdsr
IOhannes