[PD] Controlling amplitude with readsf~

Claire O'Connor oconnc26 at tcd.ie
Tue Apr 22 13:12:42 CEST 2014

I am still having a bit of trouble. I am using another line object to ramp
up the number box to fade in my .wav file but when I go to ramp it back
down, it jumps straight to zero. I have also tried to 'reset' the line
object but that involves sending a message '0' which makes the amplitude of
the .wav file jump down again. Any ideas as to how this issue might be
resolved? I have a line of .wav files that I want to fade in and fade out
as they each play.

Thanks!