[PD] Controlling amplitude with readsf~

David Schaffer schafferdavid at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:21:48 CEST 2014

Hi

One option, if you want an automated fade out at the end of your file would be to use two readsf~ objects loading/reading the same file but delayed by the duration of the desired fade. The first reader would send a bang when it's finished reading the file and that bang coud be used to trigger the second reader's fade out. Of course, only the second of these readers would be connected to dac~ Hope I'm making myself clear (!)

David

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schafferdavid/
https://soundcloud.com/schafferdavid