[PD] retrigger [tabread4~] sampler without clicks

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 22 18:05:12 CEST 2014

Hi Federico -

tabread4~ doesn't interpolate between values of the input signal, or to put
it another way, whast it does as a result of any input sample has no effect
on what it will do on the next one.  (It interpolates across the values of
the table instead.)

One pretty good way to deal with discontinuities when moving discontinuously
between samples is described here:

http://msp.ucsd.edu/techniques/latest/book-html/node63.html

cheers
Miller