[PD] WG: Inverse bandpass filter

Robert Esler robert at urbanstew.org
Tue Apr 22 19:37:25 CEST 2014

I could be wrong, but I don't think it's quite the same thing.  I believe
the signal would be out of phase negating many of the effects of the filter.
I would recommend using [biquad~] and in pd-extended there is a [notch]
object which takes care of the coefficients.  This sounds much cleaner and
more notch-like to my ear than subtracting the filtered output.
 There is an explanation in Miller's book if you like unit circle math:
http://msp.ucsd.edu/techniques/latest/book-html/node144.html
Message: 4