[PD] WG: Inverse bandpass filter

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 00:51:42 CEST 2014

can;t remember where I saw about this, but check this link

http://msp.ucsd.edu/techniques/v0.11/book-html/node141.html

see the quote "An easy and practical way to remove the zero-frequency
component from an audio signal is to use a one-pole low-pass filter to
extract it, and then subtract the result from the signal. The resulting
transfer function is one minus the transfer function of the low-pass
filter:"

doesn't it agree with what I said?

cheers