[PD] UDOO Quad and Generic Guitar to USB link issues

Simon Iten itensimon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 11:51:08 CEST 2014

do you use the hardware or the plugin tab in the pd preferences? i found that i had to use the plugin and not the hardware to get results without distortion. also you should use debian hard float image and not linaro, it works better with puredata. and, i would not use jack but alsa directly with puredata.