[PD] ALSA "broken pipe" on pd-extended on Beaglebone?

David Welch nicederangement at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 20:54:29 CEST 2014

Well, the follow up to this is that I was able to resolve the problem by
installing pure data (Vanilla), pd-cyclone, pd-comport with apt-get. Added
/usr/lib/pd/extra/cyclone to the search path (-lib cyclone didn't work for
some reason). And it works!

I wonder if that means there's something wrong with pd-extended (which
seems to be rather recently ported to ARM)?

best,
Dave