[PD] MobMuPlat - data from several iPads to one PC

Daniel Iglesia daniel.iglesia at gmail.com
Sat May 3 00:26:00 CEST 2014

Hi
Mobmuplat handles networking at the app layer, not the pd patch layer.
Take a look at the tutorial patch "MMPTutorial4-Networking.pd" which has both LANdini and non-LANdini (UDP multicast) examples of sending/receiving. In all cases, OSC messages come from/go to [receive fromNetwork] and [send toNetwork] objects, not netsend/receive. If you have further issues feel free to email me off-list.
Dan

Sent from my iPhone