[PD] MobMuPlat - data from several iPads to one PC

Daniel Iglesia daniel.iglesia at gmail.com
Sat May 3 00:30:48 CEST 2014

(And for multiple devices into a pd patch, I usually have the user of each device manually input a number identifying their identity, and then filter/route based on this in the PC patch)
(If you choose to use LANdini, you'll want to get the standalone client (OSX only, or supercollider code) for the hub computer)

Sent from my iPhone