[PD] recursive controls problem

plutek infinity plutek at infinity.net
Sat May 10 16:56:32 CEST 2014

thanks to all for your responses... very helpful!

i've implemented a solution based on lorenzo's suggestion, and it works
just fine! one further question:

since my slider is in a gui panel for the patch, with all the other
code buried in subpatches, is there a way to get the slider's "send to
float" out of view (other than just sticking it under the slider!)?

thanks again... cheers!
.pltk.