[PD] Installing PD on OpenSUSE

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Sun May 11 19:47:46 CEST 2014

I removed the requirement for 5.1 in the makkefile, this was in January
of this year.
I don't know when the pd-extended externals source was last updated from
svn, maybe it needs refreshing.

 From the diff:
-  LUACFLAGS += -I/usr/include/lua5.1 # lua is named differently on
every platform, check this and change it to fit
-  LIBS += -llua5.1  # lua is named differently on every platform, check
this and change it to fit
+  LUACFLAGS += -I/usr/include/lua # lua is named differently on every
platform, check this and change it to fit
+  LIBS += -llua  # lua is named differently on every platform, check
this and change it to fit
Also there are some changes in pdlua.c to accommodate the new API in
lua5.2, as seen here:
http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/svn/17235

Martin