[PD] Working with Fiducials

Ryan Smith bigryeguy at gmail.com
Tue May 13 21:21:10 CEST 2014

You can create your own fiducials. I've used
https://code.google.com/p/fidgen/ in the past. It will give you images
of the fiducials as well as the tree file you need to parse them. I've
got some video processing stuff I did that shows how I implemented it
in PD. You could also use my fiducials and all.trees if you want, as
they are under a lesser bsd unlike the reactable ones.
https://github.com/goldfish/LoH-LiveVideo