[PD] Working with Fiducials

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Wed May 14 11:15:27 CEST 2014

Hello,

there are severals ways to do so with Pd and Gem.
First is the [pix_artoolkit] extra for Gem.
But your patterns have to follow Artoolkit requirement (a big black and
white border).

Then there are severals objects in [pix_opencv] to do so.
[pix_opencv_matchshape] compares shapes from [pix_opencv_contours] and you
can recognize pattern with different shape.
[pix_opencv_knear] compares a pattern to a library of loaded images and
gives the closes one. (but I never use it)

at least, I made a [pix_opencv_patreco] a while ago which has never been
release and is still experimental, but it was made in the though of
fiducial recognition.

hope this helps

antoine

--