[PD] mrpeach/unpackOSCstream slipdec strangeness

Jamie Bullock jamie at jamiebullock.com
Wed May 14 13:35:21 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to understand a problem I'm having with unpackOSCstream...

I am receiving a series of OSC messages using mrpeach/tcpreceive, the first outlet of which is connected to mrpeach/unpackOSCstream

unpackOSCstream wraps mrpeach/slipdec with a default packet size of 65536

With the default packet size I get an error "slipdec_list: input packet longer than 65536" for the OSC message "/send 236 cc62 0" and subsequent messages are dropped.

If I double the slipdec packet size to 131072 then everything works fine.

This seems a bit strange as I am not sending any packets longer than 65536.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Thanks,

Jamie