[PD] [lop~] coefficient calculation

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 23:31:58 CEST 2014

Thanks for the reply Miller. Out of curiosity, would you *not *recommend
using it for any kind of audio data that goes to the output? Up until this
realisation
I would rely quite heavily on [lop~] for any kind of sweepable (or static)
low pass filtering needs, and I'm pretty sure many of the people I've
worked with would do the same.

If that's the case could you recommend an alternative? It was only from
your recent email that I realised [vcf~] had both a band-pass and low pass
output, I had always assumed it was only band-pass.

Is it intentional to not a bank of go-to filters? [biquad~] is the next one
I would go to, but generating your own coefficients isn't that... err..
efficient when you're wanting some that just 'works' :)

Looking forward to hearing your input,

Cheers,
Joe