[PD] Click Tracker as app/webservice - Pd or not?
jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun May 25 11:39:29 CEST 2014
I wanted to make an app of my click tracker
(https://www.facebook.com/Click.Tracker?fref=ts), so that it can be used
by mobile plattforms, and maybe also online as a web realtime synthetizer.
I don't have a mobile device, and besides once with rjdj I never tried
anything with mobile Pd.
If there is anyone there more experienced, I would like to ask:
- is it possible/confortable to make a Pd app for both android and ios?
(The code is in extended, but it can surely easily be ported to vanilla.)
- besides webpd, are there any other options to have Pd running as a web
- the program is basically a sample player with a variable delay, so it's
very light. Still, are the mobile/web plattforms stable enough to produce
precise timing just like in a computer?
- would it be better just to code the whole thing e.g. in java?
- are there any other considerations to take into account?
Thanks for your suggestions,
More information about the Pd-list