[PD] arguments not passed to an external

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 21:22:15 CEST 2014

Is there a script to change the rest of svn?

Also the externals howto should be changed to use A_CANT instead of zero.

-Jonathan

On Monday, May 26, 2014 3:00 PM, Miller Puckette <msp at ucsd.edu> wrote:

Aha... DOUBLE fail on my part - I wasn't enforcing A_CANT and anyhow
almost none fo teh tlde objects were using it!  Just goes to show -
if yuo've never tested something it probably doesn't work.

Should be fixed in vanilla git repo now.

cheers