[PD] arguments not passed to an external

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 22:37:31 CEST 2014

Well the maintainer on a lot of it is Hans, and I doubt he wants to do it by hand.

-Jonathan

On Monday, May 26, 2014 4:05 PM, Miller Puckette <msp at ucsd.edu> wrote:

I wouldn't dare unleash a script on SVN - I think it's wiser to leave this up
to whomever is maintaining individual packages.

Same for whomever is watching over the howto (it's not my work at all, although
I'm delighted it's there! )