[PD] pulseaudio backend

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue May 27 12:47:58 CEST 2014

I think that would work fine.  One slight restrction in the jack code
is that the callback boocksize has to be a multiple of 64 - if pulse
callbacks have other sizes you'd have to write some code to re-buffer
callbacks.

FWIW I think pulseaudio is available already via portaudio, which might
be an easier way to do it.

cheers
Miller