[PD] PD not launch - Terminal OK

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Tue May 27 16:16:31 CEST 2014

what version of PD?
Install 42-5 and see what happens

Patrick Pagano B.S, M.F.A
Audio and Projection Design Faculty
Digital Worlds Institute
University of Florida, USA
(352)294-2020
________________________________
From: Pd-list [pd-list-bounces at mail.iem.at] on behalf of Erpelding Sam Dankwart [adts-sam at gmx.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 10:10 AM
To: pd-list at mail.iem.at
Subject: [PD] PD not launch - Terminal OK

Hello ,
here is Sam,

 i have a macbook Pro 10.7.5 with PD extended ,
i m working with it since a good year, but
3 weeks ago i got a problem , launching the  PD extended

the folder is bouncing in the dock , and in the CPU rate of pd is 90-100% in activity monitor ( Aktivitätsanzeige ), so you have to should pd down immediatly.
already , deleted/reinstalled pd from anew , no results
the Terminal and localhosts should be OK , cause with ,,ping localhost,, , it s like it have to be . and a friend ( working with rasperry pi ) checked my host files too.

i reinstalled the ,, lion 10.7.5 mac software ,,  , but still the same problem.

now i m thinking about to delete/reinstall my macbook completly , but i m really afraid of this ,,simple,, default
i don t know what it could be , already asked teachers,friends,FB forum,... but no results

has someone an idea,solution ,...

thanks  a lot !!!

Sam