[PD] BangYourHead to pd-projects on github?

Dan Wilcox via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Tue May 27 18:07:16 CEST 2014

Howdy,

I see I've been added to the pd-projects Github organization. Thanks! I'd like to propose moving my workshop/beginning example set project, BangYourHead, from my account to pd-projects.

https://github.com/danomatika/BangYourHead

I'm not saying it has to be the "official" this or that or that this small collection is any better than existing projects. I'm just throwing it out there to see if there's any interest in consolidating around such a repo. We all have examples from here and there. I think it would be cool to organize them in a single place. I've already grabbed a few things from people on this list ... :D

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com