[PD] new window out of bounds on raspberry pi and another stuff

Alexandre Torres Porres via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Thu May 29 02:57:54 CEST 2014

hi there. I'm sure you know about this. It's very annoying though. When I
create a new pd document on my raspberry pi, the header is out of reach in
the out of bounds reagion of my screen, and I can't get it and drag/resize
it the way I want.

What's the workaround?

ps. while we're on the subject, is there an apt-get command for pd vanilla?
I did apt-get install puredata and got extended 0.43 :P on that note, how
do I uninstall extended too before installing vanilla?

thanks