[PD] building zexy as separate libs on linux

Dan Wilcox via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Thu Jun 5 06:30:25 CEST 2014

Howdy,

I've have some patches that use the external folder name in the object's naming, notably [zexy/list2symbol]. Now, this works fine on OSX as each object is in a separate lib file (aka *.pd_darwin). I built zexy on Linux, however, and most of the objects are in the single zexy.pd_linux file which means the "zexy/" prefix doesn't work. I've tried ./configure --enable-library=no to try and have it build them separately, but that didn't seem to work.

I know the obvious answer is "just load the lib and remove the folder prefix via find & replace" but I'd rather see if it's possible to poop out seprate libs first :D

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com