[PD] Force OSS MIDI on Raspberry Pi

Miller Puckette via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Mon Jun 9 18:54:55 CEST 2014

Well, I'm apparently very confused.  When I run Pd with no settings or
arguments, I get OSS MIDI.  So I don't know why in that post I claimed
that 'ALSA midi' was Pd's default.

I looked in the pdsettings and found that 'ALSA MIDI' doesn't even get
saved in that file - so the ALSA MIDI setting gets forgotten.  So the only
way to get 'ALSA MIDI' is to specify it on the command line.

cheers
Miller