[PD] Gem on UDOO

Ed Kelly via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Sat Jun 21 15:04:42 CEST 2014

My tuppence-worth,

They claim in promotional videos that there is both and OpenGL ES implementation and a full OpenGL implementation. Since I have one of these boards I intend to check this out once the current slew of work-madness is over.

To push the "which small board?" button:
I've had frustrating times with waiting for Processing on the UDOO, but I've seen claims that it runs OK on an Odroid U3 board. Heresay I know, but here is the thread:
http://forum.processing.org/two/discussion/1060/processing-serial-support-on-armv7l/p1

Ninja Jamm - a revolutionary new music remix app from Ninja Tune and Seeper, for iPhone and iPad
http://www.ninjajamm.com/

Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
http://sharktracks.co.uk/