[PD] simple fix for -nogui audio inconsistency

Ivica Ico Bukvic via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Thu Jun 26 04:39:11 CEST 2014

Spent a few minutes today checking into this problem that has been
apparently around for some time. My first question is has this been
fixed upstream since 0.42.5 days? If not, I am wondering what is wrong
with the following:

In s_audio.c replace sys_getsr() call with the following

t_float sys_getsr(void)
{
     if (sys_dacsr == 0)
     {
         sys_dacsr = (t_float)audio_rate;
     }
     return (sys_dacsr);
}

The only question would be if sr has changed in which case do the
objects that depend on getsr() get any notification that the sample rate
has changed?

Best,

Ico