[PD] simple fix for -nogui audio inconsistency

Ivica Bukvic via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Fri Jun 27 22:40:22 CEST 2014

Sorry, I don't manage aur packages, so you would have to contact the
maintainer. Also, FWIW pd-l2ork comes with a set of objects that give you
seamless connectivity with rpi gpio and spi and arduino (using sarcduino
firmware). See k12 mode for more info (start pd-l2ork with -k12 flag) or
check the following screenshots:
http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/main/?page_id=2554

BTW, earlier today we just finished the inaugural raspberry pi orchestra
maker camp using pd-l2ork -k12 learning library.

Best,

Ico
I'll try your code tonight with l2ork git on rpi and with pd on pcduino,
this sounds great...

PS: at the same time I'd like to ask if it's possible to update pd-l2ork
aur package, last one has some gui problems (no help browser, no
preferences)