[PD] The dwc_otg.speed=1 issues on RPI with keyboards

Alexandre Torres Porres via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Sat Jun 28 15:51:54 CEST 2014

from http://puredata.info/docs/raspberry-pi/FrontPage

"note: "dwc_otg.speed=1" is a string to add to the file, /boot/cmdline.txt,
which slows down all USB devices to 1.1 speed - including ethernet. For
some reason, when running with slow USB, USB (wired or with wireless
dongle) keyboards don't work (connecting one will instantly crash the pi).
The workaround is to either use a bluetooth keyboard or log in remotely via
ssh -XY See, e.g.,"