[PD] Timer / metro / realtime

Miller Puckette via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Sun Jun 29 10:45:28 CEST 2014

Cool - once again I'm learning that Pd doesn't work the way I thought it did!

I thnk then you'll get teh behavior you want if you simply have the non-audio
Pd open an audio device for output (the mac built-in audio for instance).

Meanwhile, I'll have to think about how to get teh more 'corret' behavior
when running from teh system clock - I think I'd have to simulate a FIFO
underrun and "reset the FIFO" somehow for that case.

thanks for flagging this...